Followers

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Back home.

It is always good to get home and back to base. It was fun putting my new quilt out. Diana made this specially for me.....I SO appreciate her kindness and generosity. I am not sure how she does it with three s all children, no home help and a hubby who is often away!! I feel so honoured. Thank you Didee.

Diana made a second quilt using her collection of "African" fabrics featuring people of all walks of life obviously from Africa. I took these quilts to our guild meeting and they were amazed to see these lovely quilts using such interesting fabrics. Why do you have to go to America to get such lovely and interesting African fabrics.

 

Every panel tells a story! It is one of the quilts that you can sit and look at for hours.

Thank you Diana! You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment